Beta binaural beats — two tones of slightly different frequencies, played in each ear, create a beat that can entrain your brain to 20 Hz.
Beta brainwave entrainment has been shown to:
- Increase performance in tasks related to verbal span, working memory, executive functions, and vigilance
- Improved performance in psychomotor vigilance tasks
- Increased response accuracies in visuospatial working memory tasks
- Result in a decrease in negative mood.
- Openness and Conscientiousness personality traits may be more susceptible to entrainment in the Beta frequency ranges.
Sound Engineering and Research @ SonoFields