Beta Isochronic Tones — by producing a regular 20 Hz pulse, these tones can stimulate your brain to match this frequency. This is known as brainwave entrainment.
Beta brainwave entrainment has been shown to:
- Increase performance in tasks related to verbal span, working memory, executive functions, and vigilance
- Improved performance in psychomotor vigilance tasks
- Increased response accuracies in visuospatial working memory tasks
- Result in a decrease in negative mood.
- Openness and Conscientiousness personality traits may be more susceptible to entrainment in the Beta frequency ranges.
Sound Engineering and Research @ SonoFields